ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

AlbertsonsThe overall customer service

I have been going to this Albertsons for over 25 years, why I continue to go I don't know probably because it is on my way home. The customer service is not welcoming at this store, There is an older man in the produce department that has been there for a long time and I have never gotten a hello or a smile from him, Same for the area where you send through western union. An example yesterday I went to the store I didn't want to go to this cashier because I have had issues with her before, I thought well let's hope it will be different. She was talking and laughing with the previous customer before me when she started to scan my item's she never said hello. Her name was Marisela. When the next customer came up she said in a cheerful voice hello and started talking with them. This store is not customer oriented. I have visited the store on Kerby street and what a difference! I saw on your site that you have a lot of customer complaints.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

AlbertsonsI'm complaining about albertsons in el paso tx

79903, I can never cash my checks there anymore you always run out of money. Last 2 weeks ive gone to get groceries with my EBT card taken an hour both times and your system doesn't take my card what the hell is going on you guys are making me hate Albertsons I dont care if your system is low you have thousands of dollars fix your dakn systems all over the US!

Comment Guidelines