Family Dollar

Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Family DollarService

Employee Jessica is a very rude person, I mistakenly looked at the wrong price and back in for a correction. But Ms. Jessica claimed I was shouting at her (which I was not, and certainly not through a mask), I believe she got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and decided she was going to put whoever crossed her in check. Oftentimes, when the black community patronized the neighborhood stores because some think because they are in the same skin we are in, they can disrespect the customers. Jessica continues to rant saying I was still talking, I am a great grandmother, and I advised her she was the one at work, not I.