Menu
CB Travel and Vacations Americas Best Value Inn 3531 N Esplanade St, Cuero, TX, 77954, US
Americas Best Value Inn company logo
Americas Best Value Inn
reviews & complaints
Americas Best Value Inn company logo

Americas Best Value Inn

3531 N Esplanade St, Cuero, TX, 77954, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
F
3:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Americas Best Value Inn - Hotel not delivering what they advertised

We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn in Cuervo, Tx the night of July 5th. We went to our room and discovered there was food left in the refrigerator. We were short towels and had to go the front desk to get 2 more sets. The chair at the table was missing and made it difficult to some work there, so I had to work while sitting on the bed. The next morning, I went to get my "complimentary Breakfast" at 7am and the note on the window that the lobby would be open at 7:30am. Disappointed, I went back to my room to attempt to make some coffee. Then found that a piece of the coffee pot that holds the grounds was missing. I went back to the front office at 7:45. The office was still closed and there was no breakfast.

Our group packed up and headed out without food and coffee as promised

Desired outcome: I feel that a complete refund of the $63.06 is due to us for the inconvenience frustration and the cost for breakfast and coffee

Read full review of Americas Best Value Inn