Menu
CB Travel and Vacations Americas Best Value Inn 3645 N PanAm Expy, San Antonio, TX, 78219, US
Americas Best Value Inn company logo
Americas Best Value Inn
reviews & complaints
Americas Best Value Inn company logo

Americas Best Value Inn

3645 N PanAm Expy, San Antonio, TX, 78219, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
J
6:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Americas Best Value Inn - Hotel kept my money and the room was already paid for.

Your hotel didn't allow me or my handicap mother 76 yr old in a wheelchair to rent a room because of my ID CARD WAS A PAPER ID. nor would they allow me to change the primary guest name to my brother, they kept my money and told me in his words that we were [censored] out of luck and that it was there money now. This is the worst hotel company I've ever dealt with and I've already put this hotel on every social media platforms along with a gathering this week of my friends and family to protest this hotel I will get this hotel boycot from having any further renters. We will show up to picket against you and your company for the shady ways they have found to steal money from the American people.

Desired outcome: I would love an apology and my money refunded or accommodations made for me and my family for taking our money and leaving us on the streets for 2 nights because they kept our money they wouldn't even try to help us .

Read full review of Americas Best Value Inn