ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Eyemart ExpressGlasses

I went to the express-b116552">eyemart express in Brownsville Texas and they refused to take my Medicaid and only accepted one of my insurances. They said that if I wanted to use my Medicaid I would have to use my aetna insurance to buy a frame and then come back tomorrow to buy another frame with Medicaid because that if I tried using both it would be denied but isn't it their job to get both insurance to cover my glasses? I don't think it's right that last time I went they accepted both of my insurances and now they want me to buy twice so I can use my full benefits.

Comment Guidelines