2311 Gallatin Pike N, Nashville, TN, 37115, US
Thu:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Best BuyCurb side pick up same day

Payed for a tv because it said it would be ready to pick up today, my son waited outside till the store almost closed (10pm) then went inside to check about it only to be told since he had not received the email it was ready that it will now most likely be tomorrow before it is ready, it was payed for at 2pm, the money was taken from the account immediately, the service was terrible, not only was the tv not ready, he and I were hung up on numerous times when we called the store, this is terrible customer service, not to mention false advertising since the product was not ready today as advertised.

• Da
      David0182 Jan 08, 2021

Similar thing happened to me except they sold my TV and refunded my money which locks it up and wont deposit back into my account for several days! Best Buy is absolute garbage company!! I was lied to over and over, hung up on as well, lied to my face and then disconnected the chat when i proved the guy "ERIC FOSTER" was lying to me. Disgusting company, I am so angry and not to mention I drove 5 hours to get my TV because same thing, it said it would be there. Yet all of a sudden the item was not available and all Best Buy can say is "sorry". Bait and Switch; false advertising absolutely!!