ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

J.D. Byridermy 2007 ford explorer

I've bought my truck haven't had it 2 weeks n it has been in the shop more than I've driven it n all the employees that work there are full of b.s. If they can't fix it give me my money back or put me in something else instead of constantly lying n putting me off to the next lier to lie to me... N they don't have [censored] else for you to ride in until your cars are fixed they also need to get help in that shop cause they don't know nothing about fixing cars period. So because of their lirs I've missed 2 days of work already.. N I've gotten to the point to where the news crew will be on their parking lot giving a bad report.. I'm beyond pissed 😠

Comment Guidelines

Respond

JD Byriderservice problems/car payments

My name is Lashonda Spratt
    Please call me at [protected]
    I need help on this situation with so much problems I'm having with this car and also never been late but once after all the time I been with JD byrider now it's a problem for not getting a one month of no payment since I been paying agencies to take me back and forth to work. Lost 20 hours last week on with similar situation last week til this week I really need some assistance right away so contact me please!

Comment Guidelines