4701 South US Highway 41, Terre Haute, IN, 47802, US
Fri:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

exterior door order/install problems

I ordered an exterior door with installation. The salesperson ordered the wrong door and the 'professional' installation service arrived late on the first day of installation and left early with the install partially completed, failed to show up on the return date to complete installation and did not call to tell me they would not be there to complete the install causing me to miss another day of work, arrived for the third install completion day without the rest of the door to install requiring me to alter my work schedule again to accommodate another return install completion, and have not yet arrived to complete the installation.
I have called Lowes numerous times to complain and have gotten absolutely no help on working out these problems.
The 'professional' installer's name is Ron Grub. Do yourself a favor and never contract with him to do any work. I would never purchase another product from Lowe's either. I can't believe they advertise professional installation services. I'm out 4 days of work and still have not had my door installation completed.

Martha Sep 17, 2008

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices