ADVERTISIMENT
1570 N Lacrosse St, Rapid City, SD, 57701, US

Reviews and Complaints

Days InnCourt document

When I stayed at Day Inn in Rapid City SD I got bed bus. I told the manager. After that could get ahold him, by phone, by email, or in person. I just wanted my money back for my 1 night stay. I tried this for a couple of months. Since he refused to contact me back I filed with small claims court.

I ended up with 12 bugs bites and 2 of them got really infected. I had to go to Urgent Care. I was given antibiotics. I took a copy of my proof over to Days Inn.

After I got my court approval I went back to Days Inn and found out the manager had quit. The new manager refused to help me.

Michelle Smith

This was also reported to BBB and DH

Who is going to help?
I tried to send you a copy but it won't go thru.

Comment Guidelines