Moe's Southwest Grill

Thu:11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Moe's Southwest Grillcleanliness and hygiene.

October 18, 2019 between seven and eight o'clock I am in line for my meal to be prepared the first person greeted me and started my meal which I have no complaints against but the second preparer and cashier need to be instructed on proper hygiene. The second preparer in the serving line was making a previous customers meal and never changed his gloves between making my meal and the previous meal where he was making a salad and had dressing all over his gloves. Then he asks me what I want on my meal and he uses the same dripping gloves to add the extras to my meal. He could tell I wasn't happy when he tells the cashier what I've ordered and calls it "Mr. Grumpy meal." Then the cashier not wearing any gloves prepares my plate with chips and never once washed his hands between handling the cash register and handling my food. Then I get to the dining area and the tables are dirty. I will not be returning to this restaurant as long as poor cleanliness and poor hygiene continues.