117 S Michael St., Saint Marys, PA, 15857, US
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Mar 05, 2020

Sheetz — poor service, possibly vindictive (?)

At approximately 5:15 yesterday (03/04/2020) I had stopped in for cigarettes, the line ahead wasnt very long...

Saint Marys

Sheetzservice

This has happened before but I buy a frozen latte or mocha every single day and most days are good but like today I have received a large cup which I ordered a large and I get less than small of the drink I ordered. If I knew I was going to be receiving a small I I would have ordered a small and not gotten charged for the large. This has happened many times but I cant afford to continue this and not even get what I paid for.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Sheetzpoor customer treatment and unresolved transaction error

Yea ok I get it thanks for "all" your help and customer service 👌👌 I guess a paying customer getting ripped off 💯💯 is acceptable to your company, sheetz and green dot. You all just blame the customer and or each other... Instead of talking through this issue to figure out which company totally ripped off a paying customer... It's actually rather sad that customers mean nothing to any of your companies... That's not my definition of customer service it's really unprofessional and rude keep passing the blame when in reality none of you seem to have a clue how to fix this so it's a big blame game as long as none of you are the guilty company... Meanwhile a paying-loyal customer of all 3 companies is out of money and an explanation!!! Definitely something wrong here!!! Thanks for nothing!!! I appreciate that all 3 companies do not think I deserve my money back!!!

Comment Guidelines