Menu
reviews & complaints
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service company logo

Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service

3042 PA-940, Mount Pocono, PA, 18344, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
Closed
ComplaintsBoard
10:03 am EDT

Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service - pa state inspection

My front ball joints are from two different manufacturers because I replaced left front control arm that came with a new ball joint. The inspector notice that the ball joints were different so he decided it was an opportunity to replace the second ball joint needlessly. Unfortunately for the mechanic he picked the new ball joint for replacement...this is a lie. The left front ball joint is only a few months old. He had a 50/50 shot at it but chose the wrong one. Jack Williams tried to get me to pay almost $500 USD for a freaking ball joint. What a disreputable company!

Read full review of Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
Ann VanLenten
, US
Aug 14, 2022 10:08 pm EDT

I’ve been a loyal JW customer since 2003. Never had a problem with them. They were always honest, and professional. Fast forward to July 2022. Totally new staff (including the mechanics). It was like walking into Jiffy Lube. The work performed was substandard. I found out that JW was taken over by Mavis Tire. Mavis must have fired all of JW’s top-notch mechanics & staff and hired people for lower wages. I found a new auto shop called Moletsky’s Service Center. They repaired the “work” done by JW and, as a result, I have found a new mechanic for my truck. I’ll never go to a JW again.

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer