273 Main St, Exton, PA, 19341, US
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Great Clips At Exton PApoor & rude customer service

We visited the Exton PA Great Clips location today being a repeat customer of many years, we expected great service from the staff members, unfortunately today was a different experience. When my daughter was called up for her turn (3 years old), she was a little hesitant and started crying a little, the woman who called us up (can't remember the name, but I think she is the owner) immediately (in her own words) told is to calm our child down IMMEDIATELY or else she will call the next customer, and that SHE HAS NO TIME FOR THIS.
We find this extreme rude on her behalf, I can understand a little frustration after a few minutes, but she not only did not provide us any time to calm our child down, she did not even provide any help of her own as we would expect from a professional person.

Looks like I have to find a new hair saloon for me and my family.

• Updated by Jake Sti · Aug 10, 2017

will never go back

• Updated by figit · Sep 29, 2018

Boynton Beach, FL, United States

I paid for a hair cut, but got chopped. my hair is super short no style just chopped an very uneven, It looks like a MAN;S cut I am super embarrassed to go out in public as it is that bad

• Da
      Darlene gia Nov 20, 2018

Please treat your stylist rite. Everytime i find a nice one they are gone by next trim time.

• Sd
      sdfs312312 Nov 13, 2018

terrible, shut it down and seize their items

• Am
      Amy Cioca Nov 12, 2018

I need my check stubs for social security reasons. It has been months since I have left. I haven't received my W2's. I contacted Julie the manager there and I don't get a response. I'm planning on going up there, but I have a feeling she is just going to ignore the hole situation. Can you please help?

Josh Bosick Oct 27, 2018

Wendy is the greatest hairstylist I've ever met in my entire life and it's a privilege to have her cut my hair I only come to this Rio Linda site so I can get my haircut by Wendy. As a bonus she's always a very very nice and friendly and always ask how I'm doing and carries a great conversation and has amazing customer service!!!

Jake Sti Oct 15, 2018

i went to get my haircut there today and the women cutting my hair messed up bad she made the whole back of my head full of patches and did not cut the full side of my head and also did not use the right guard on the clippers and she did not cut the top of my head evenly with the scissors that had me go somewhere else for them to fix it

• Fi
      figit Oct 15, 2018

• Ag
      Agitativebog Oct 03, 2018

I have been a customer for several years . I checked in online like usual and dropped my girlfriend off for work. When i picked her up 8 hours later she looked at my hair cut and noticed my neck and asked if i feel any pain on my neck. Attached is a picture of my neck . Wow really!!

Comments

• De
      Deborah Peebles Sep 10, 2018

Carolyn did a great job in cutting my hair again! I like coming in the early morning and I waited for the door to open! Carolyn went above and beyond her duties to make me 'Happy'! With gals like her, you will have a returned customer here! She made me feel like family and she's there to make customer Happy! Thanks Carolyn! See you in 6 weeks!!

• St
      Starry Gaze Aug 20, 2018

5/8/18 went to get my long hair trimmed

came home, looked in mirror and she had hacked off a section of hair 3 inches shorter than the rest!!!

rest is not even, one side longer than the other, my hair looked better BEFORE this "haircut"
      I am 65 years old and this is the worse haircut of my life!!! They butchered my hair!

Comments

Anthony Mihovilovich Aug 15, 2018

walk into a great clips in rancho palos verdes, ca shop with a coupon in hand, i was told MO COUPONS HONORED HERE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE? rude, and coming back,

• Ge
      Gerald Zee Jams Jr. Aug 14, 2018

Haircut was not how I wanted it when I checked it when I got home!!! He spent more time talking than he did cutting. No clean scissors combs nothing.