150 E Pennsylvania Ave Ste 225, Downingtown, PA, 19335, US
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Great ClipsRuined my hair

OMFG you just fu**ed my hair. You stupid hair specialist, I bet you can't even shave. I waited 11 months, grown my hair long and you just fu**ed in few minutes. How can you do that??? Are you licensed to mess up peoples hair??? Such a horrible experience. I asked you to cut half on the side and trim on top and front. Your answer was ok and turned my chair so I could not see in the mirror for what you are doing. You cut my hair short, gave me a deep scissor cut on the left side, my back hair is longer than the sides, my left side hair is shorter than the right side. When I asked you, you messed up my hair, you say I look good in this hair cut, WTF. And you tried to offer me a discount for ruining my hair. I wish I could cancel tear and burn your license.