ADVERTISIMENT
4599 Library Rd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102, US

Reviews and Complaints

SheetzOrdered a sub and was given a sub with no roll

I went to your Bethel store #603 I ordered online a pepperoni sub with jalapeno poppers on the side. I went into the store grabbed my bag because I paid online and I left. I get back to work and when I go to grab my sud it had no roll on it. It is literally just the meat cheese and peppers thats it. I shop at your store a lot and It very upsetting to go to eat your lunch and get something like this. I don't know what exactly makes your employees think its ok to give someone something like this.

Ordered a sub and was given a sub with no roll

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Sheetzbreakfast order

Ordered a breakfast melt and smudging and order of cinnamon poppers but did not get the above order! Missing cinnamon poppers and sandwiches were not made as ordered! We live 20
    Minutes from a local Sheetz so this is not a great experience! Frequent customer but very disappointed! Many other clients were leaving very upset today as well! I would like a form of compensation to get this issue resolved! Customer experience should always be the focus in a retail environment!!!

Comment Guidelines