ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:6:30 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Jan 23, 2020

Bob Evans — the restaurant

This restaurant has cock roaches and the it is filthy! The supports in the dinning room have water mark...

Bob Evanshostess/food

My friend and I decided to meet for lunch on 6/3/19. We went to the Bob Evans in Springfield, Ohio. She wanted soup and salad. They brought her the salad she had ordered and rolls. When all of a sudden the manager had spilled the Baked Potato Soup all of it on the floor. The server comes out and tells us what happened. Offered her another side instead. My friend got fries. About ten minutes past and all of a sudden the hostess comes out with this bowl of Baked Potato Soup. It was barely warm and not that good. The manager walked by us twice. Never once looked at us or asked if everything was ok. Nothing against our server Chelsey or the cashier Brittany. Brittany asked how our service was i, replied worst service we have ever had. She asked if I wanted to talk to the manager. Not if that is who you are calling a so called manager no. Never offered to take nothing off the bill or asked what was the problem. It will be awhile before I go back to the restaurant.

Comment Guidelines