ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

SheetzGas station

I went inside and asked the cashier that I needed$15.00 in gas on pump 1 and a pack of cigarettes. 10 minutes later I received an email from my banking institute they charged my card for $100.00 thanks God it was declined, in order to have a successful firm you should hire honest people. The gas station is located at 1260 Main St. Ohio.
Very disappointed customer

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Sheetzready to go food order

I stopped in a little past 9:30 to grab food. I decided to buy a chicken sandwich, and a 2 for 5 sandwich and a bucket of fries, around 17 bucks of food.

Fast forward to 10:15. I've seen two sets of customer's order after me, and receive their food before me. The two night shift employees have been bad-mouthing me behind the counter telling me I'm ridiculous, that I'm stupid for overloading my order, and a few other comments while another person from my order has been listening quietly.

I finally had to ask what was taking my meal so long and they told me it was to make sure my order was right. They gave my fry bucket to someone else and it would be another wait to finish my order. I finally just had to take what food they'd managed to complete and leave.

By far the absolute worst customer service I've ever had. I've worked in fast food for years. If my staff ever acted like that they wouldn't be my staff much longer.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Da
        Dale B Jan 30, 2020

I used to eat at our local Sheetz in Bedford on business220 on my lunch break quite often over the years until recently two out of three times of ordering I’d get wrong order or pay .80 cents to have a slice of cheese on my sandwich only to find no cheese on my sandwich or bacon and no bacon. I’m confused because how hard can it be to read a screen and build a sandwich accordingly if properly trained? That being said it’s been about three months since I’ve eaten at the business 220 Sheetz because of the incompetent employees making food but today I’ve decided I would try again so I ordered a whole meatball sub on white bread with nacho cheese salt and pepper. So I get my sub drive back to work to eat and you guessed it I open my sub only to find a wheat not white bun no salt and pepper and not even a spec of nacho cheese. So I get back in my pickup and drive to Sheetz thinking about whipping this sub across the counter at the cook but of course wouldn’t! Get there tell them it’s wrong and the order tag is still on the wrapper that says white bread nacho cheese and salt and pepper as I showed that to to them as well so I get my new sub after 15 minutes of waiting AGAIN!!! And as she handed it too me she said it’s right this time all pissy like so back to work I go. I open my sub only too find that the thing was so hot I could even pick it up the nacho cheese was bubbling she must have nuked this thing for 10 minutes so after letting it cool the meatballs were so hard I could probably have used them as golf balls tho much much smaller I about lost my mind I was so pissed off I couldn’t think straight!! I threw the sandwich away and I swear I will never step foot back in the Bedford business 220 Sheetz again in my life. Management should train these people correctly and if they are too incompetent too learn or read for that matter they should fire them on the spot unless it’s the management that is incompetent at this particular store and if so that would explain it all!! So if ya dare try food at Bedford business 220 store I say GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

ADVERTISIMENT