ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

ChevronStore clerk hypocrite to customer

I arrived at the store located at 9633 Montgomery Blvd NE, Albuquerque NM on 3/23/21 at approximately 7pm and neither store clerk (male and female) were wearing a mask. I went inside to make a purchase and the female store clerk refused to sell me anything because I was not wearing a mask. It's extremely hypocritical when she tells me I'm required to wear a mask but she was not wearing one in the store when I arrived. It's against my constitutional rights to make me wear a mask nor is it a law to wear a mask. I purchase gas and other products from this store on a weekly basis but I have no desire to go back after this hypocritical treatment from the female store clerk. Why is it ok for both of the store clerks to be inside not wearing a mask but as soon as I walk in to make a quick purchase it's a problem. I'm sure the store has video cameras which will confirm they were not wearing a mask prior to me walking through the door.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

High Desert Chevron — employee

As I pulled into high desert chevron on Montgomery and Eubank there was employee smoking a marijuana pipe...

ADVERTISIMENT