Menu
CB Automotive Fueling and Charging Allsups Convenience Stores 2801 Coors Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM, 87121, US
Allsups Convenience Stores company logo
Allsups Convenience Stores
reviews & complaints
Allsups Convenience Stores company logo

Allsups Convenience Stores

2801 Coors Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM, 87121, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
A
4:25 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Allsups Convenience Stores - Allsups store being closed on a nightly basis/not having signature "chimis" available to purchase.

I visit the Allsups near my home on a regular basis. Almost every time I visit, which is usually after midnight, the store will have a sign on the door that says, "Store closed until further notice, sorry for the inconvenience". There's usually a security guard that will confirm the closing, but I rarely see an employee/cashier inside the store during this time. On the rare occasion the store is open, I often find that they aren't offering/serving/preparing/selling their signature "chimis". I can't remember the last time I was able to purchase a chimi at this location. I end up having to go to a different location. It's very frustrating and disappointing to get there n then the store is closed almost every night.

Desired outcome: I would like the store to be open for business on a nightly basis. I would like to be able to purchase the signature "chimis" on a regular basis.

Read full review of Allsups Convenience Stores
Update by Amanda Ortiz (akao77)
Sep 24, 2023 4:35 am EDT

This store is located on Coors Blvd n Blake, in SW Albuquerque, NM (south valley)

Hide full review