222 US-202, Flemington, NJ, 08822, US
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

ValeroUnauthorized debit card hold in the amount of $50

Date of incident: 10/22/2020

Stopped at Valero Gas Station in Flemington, NJ today on my way to work. Total gas purchase was $31.10. When I got to work I received an email from my bank stating I had a $0 balance in my checking account. I look at my account online and noticed a $500 charge in addition to the $31.10. I called my bank and put a claim in to dispute the charge.

I would like this charge credited by Valero immediately. It is against the law for unauthorized charges and/or holds without written or verbal confirmation.

Unauthorized debit card hold in the amount of $50