212 Newnan Crossing Byp, Newnan, GA, 30265, US
Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

cold food, management

Valentines Day nightmare. I ordered a steak and my wife ordered the kabobs. Both were to be cooked medium. When the food arrived the waiter carefully removed hers from the skewers, asked us to try our food and asked how they were. We both cut into them and they were both medium. My wife however noticed that hers was warm on the surface, but cold in the middle, like it had been sitting under a lamp for some time. The waiter apologized, took the plate back and said he would take care of it. When he returned, 15 minutes later, he cautioned that the plate was very hot. We noticed right away that the kabobs weren't on a skewer and only contained about half an order. When she cut into a piece of meat, it was hot allright, but it was also cooked well and had no juice left. The kitchen had either put it back on the grill or microwaved the heck out of it.

We had now been sitting at the table for over an hour and neither of us were interested in waiting any longer. We called the manager and told him we wanted our bill. We had never seen him there before and he just stared at the plates. He then said that he would have her kabobs re-made. My wife replied thanks anyway, but "my husbands dinner is now cold and this whole dinner experience is pretty much ruined. He finally said "just a minute". He left and returned, apologized and said that he had taken care of our bill. That was the end of it. He did nothing to entice us to return to his store and we will never go back. This is a real shame, because we live in the area and used to eat there a couple of times a month.

The first problem which was a cold meal was made even worse by the second problem, which was a manager that didn't have the first clue about customer retention.

Newnan lost a TGI Fridays last year due to lack of customers. Watch out

• Updated by DanniWayni · Jan 13, 2018

The shrimp and restaurant was dirty

• Updated by DanniWayni · Jan 13, 2018

The shrimp was over cooked and floor dirty

• Updated by Terri · Dec 02, 2019

They ran out of traditional smooth sauce available they gave me pizza sauce/ tomatoes paste from gfs market according to the manager I have severe heartburn now not a good experience

• Si
    sillyme Feb 27, 2009

Write a complaint to the main office through their website. I had an awful experience once at Olive Garden, I mean it was really gross, and I wrote a cordial email to the corporate offices explaining what happened. I was very pleased with their response and the aftermath. You should try it.

britniniwilliams Mar 04, 2009

"This is a real shame, because we live in the area and used to eat there a couple of times a month."

~I understand that service sucked but if you like a restaurant, it's silly to let one sucky time ruin it for you. It was one trip to OG and there are other managers there. You just happened to go on the night when the idiot manager was working. Don't judge the restaurant as a whole by that one experience. I actually work at an OG in Indiana. I know that night was Valentine's Day and I think what happened was inexcusable. The situation wasn't handled correctly at all. I also know that on the busiest day of the year, the best cooks should've been on line and the GM and other great managers should've been the one's working. But give it another try and yes, definitely talk to corporate. I know that they send out gift cards in the mail for complaints!!!

• Let me tell you about a horrid experience I had at a panera bread in Florida! i prefer to have that manager he called himself a general manager and should be fired all the way to the Mopon!!! If I was the owner and he spoke to me that way he would never work anywhere in the USA as far as i am concerned I tried the BBB and they asked what the remedy was i told them to make him appologize and on a letter Head and all would be forgiven maybe the manager never said he was sorryu for false accusations against me and since June of 2008, I have ot been there since it is march 2009 and i am a happy man now I have the Laptop I dreamed I could want but diod not think i could affoird some miracle happend and poof i got the Dream PC laptop with the most powerful Memory and not so much hard drive but if you ever go to drink Coffee the area Dunking Donut shop is better they may be not as clean or tidy but they give you the respect and the manager does not falsley accuse you of Voyerism and I was innoiocenty and tried to defend myself but lost to this mANAGER AND THEN MY uNCLKE FROM THE uk WITH MY SISTER ARRIVED TO EAT THERE i SAID DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THEM AND WE ALL WENT TO ANOTHER LOCATION AND HAD A GREAT TIME NONE THE LESS AT A LOCAL sAM'S CLUB NO DOUBT THEY TREAED US LIKE A FAMILY IF YOU WANT TO NOT BE TREATED LIKE CRAP AND GARBAGE GO TO THE SAM'S OR TARGET THEY TRULY TRAT YOU LIKE A GUEST AT A PANBBERA BREAD YOUY ARE TREATED LIKE THEIR PAYCHECK THEY DO NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY AND WHGEN THEY SAY CAN IU HELP THE NEXT GUEST THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO PANERA BREAD LET THEM GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND ON bRUCE b DOWNS ANDS ALL THE OTHER PANERA BREAD'S SHOULD EITHER RE ESTABLISH A NEW POLICY TO FIRST ASK BEFORE ACCUSING AGAINS THE LAW YOU SEE IN THE USA YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO POINT A FINGER UNTOO THE DAY AT THE COURT HOUSE I DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO SUE THIUS COMPANY BUT I TELL YOU IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE OR WON THE LOTTO IN FLORIDA I WOULD GO FOR THE HEART IN A SECONMD MAKE THE OWNERS FIRE THE SOB AND MAKE SURE HE NEVER WORK ANYUWHERE IN THE USA AS LONG AS I LKIVE OR HE LIVES BECAUSE HE WAS JUST PLAIN RUDE AND THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT A GUEST THAT IS HOW YOU FALSE ACCUSE A CUSTOMER OF SOMETHING ANOPTHER SLOTH CUSTOMER FEMALE STUNDENT FALE ACCUSED ME OF TAPING THEM I DID NOT VIDEO THEM I DID NOT PHO9TO THEM THERE ARE TONS OF STDENTS THER EWHO WEAR WHORISH OUTFITS THE MANEGR FROM THERE PROIBABLY DID EACHN AND EVERY ONE OF THEM OR WISE VERSA LIKE THE CLINTON THING THE IN AND OUT BOBBIBNG FROM MONIUCA YOU KJNOW WHO LAWINSKI GOT IT?

• DO NOPT SEE THE DVD TWILIGHT IT COMES OUT ON MARCH THE 21ST IT IS A JUNK MOVIE THEY ARE MAKEING A SEQUEL I STILL AM BOYCOTTTING THEM AND PANERA BREAD AS TO THIS VERYT DATE IF THE MANGER WAS NOT TAKEN CARED OIIF MAYBE WE CUSTIOME4RS SHOULD DO THE JOB FOR THEM?

Sherry1 Apr 25, 2009

The Olive Garden Doesn't Serve "Kabobs" ! FYI

• Bo
    BossesSuck Feb 18, 2010

Sherry1 for your information they do serve "kabobs" or "skewers"...I ate there and that is what I ordered directly from the menu and it contained chicken and steak smarty pants.

Anonymous Mar 29, 2010

yeah i just looked at their menu and they didn't have "kabobs" or "skewers."

katherineg Aug 20, 2010

they don't serve "kabobs" they sell steak medallions on a skewer its called "mixed grill" and it's one of my favorite dishes from olive garden, the manager apologized and offer to replace your meal, he even paid for your check what else did you want him to do, kiss your feet? things are not always going to be perfect specially on a day like valentine's when they get slammed, sorry but life may continue to be hard for you

John Rinaldo Oct 24, 2010

First I want to thank Olive Garden. I do like wine and it was there that I discovered Riunite Lambrusco. That is the good part. Olive Garden charges $5.00 a glass or $25.00 for a small carafe.
    I found the Riunite Lambrusco at Smart and Final grocery store for $3.99 per bottle. 85% less that a bottle by the glass would cost at Olive Garden.

OK, that is the good part. I like soup and their soup is consistently terrible!! Yesterday I ate at the one in San Diego. The menistrone was awful. The vegetables were uncooked, not good in a soup, OK in a salad. And the broth was just water. Like it was just made and had no time to soak up any flavor. I complained since this had happened several time before. The server was quite understanding and I decided to try the pasta fagoli, again terrible no past and no beans. That less than five tiny piece of pasta and less of the beans. So I decided to complain to the manager. He seemed not to really care, but offered to bring me a bowl with more pasta and beans.
    But of course the broth was terrible. I pointed it out to the manager and he replied "well soup is suppose to have water in it"
    It was around 2:30 and I think they were just preparing a new batch. You really cannot make soup instantly unless your culinary training is limited to top raman!
    I suppose you could just right the soup thing off as "never order soup".

But it is not just the soup, or just the stupid manager. It is the food.
    I like chicken parmigiana. At Olive garden they deep fry a frozen chicken parmigiana breast! I have ordered it several times and the edges are alway over fried and hard as rocks.
    This restaurnat sucks, and the public should wake up and show them that people really matter.
    Hopefully if enough stop going there they will go broke since they have forgot the simple ethic of providing good food at a good price results in sucess in the restaurant business.
    And the reverse ultimately results is failure!
    And that is where they belong! There obsession with the bottom line and their stock price shows where American business is going.

• Je
    jerrygl Oct 31, 2010

I have eaten many times at Olive Garden and it seems the Jax, FL locations are terrible. I have yet to have an enjoyable experience there. My last was 10/30/10 at 330pm. We went there and were told 10-15 min wait, after about 30 mins my wife asked how much longer and was advised they had no idea. The place was half empty and there were 4 host/hostess standing up front. We have had this happen before do to poor management. Again I do not stop going for 1 problem, but to continue to have this happen over and over is enough. I've also sat with my party at OG as others in my party ate and I waited another 45 mins for my meal. Again management did not seem to care. Red lobster in Ocala, Fl had this problem several years ago and we stopped going for about a year and now this is no longer a problem. Either new managers or enough complaints. jerrygl

ANGRY WILSON CUSTOMER Jan 25, 2011

Olive Garden WILSON, NC
    Horrible Service, Filthy, and lack of MGMT. WOW! Worst restaurant experience I or my wife have ever had! You think a new restaurant would have an experienced well trained staff, or after being opened for 3 months would have atleast adjusted! Well first of all the staff created all the kaos by themselves, empty tables everywhere and no employees sitting us! We waited 5mins until we were even acknowledged. Where is the manager I asked the host said "hes too busy in the back." Well after several customers walked out in front of us and after we waited 28 minutes they decided to sit us, then had the nerve to sit us down at a dirty table At this point I already had enough and was ready to leave but my wife wanted to stay. Finally they moved us to a different table and we only had to wait 6minutes more before someone even said hello then another 10 minutes before we got our drinks. What really made me upset was all the waiters and servers just standing around talking and laughing while we were just waiting. My wife decided to use the bathroom she said it was absolutely filthy and had a horrible stench that neither did she want to use the bathroom or eat anymore. Filthy, filthy restaraunt dirty tables waiting to be bussed trash all over the carpet, my waiter had to rewipe my table. We waited another 35 minutes before we even got our salad or any bread sticks, I look down at my salad plate and it was disgusting, it had a used straw and crumbs all over it! At this point I insisted to speak with a manager I asked several waitresses and a busser! So after 5 minutes all they gave me was his name Michael, we never saw him. He didn't even have the nerve to come and speak with us no wonder this restaraunt is so horrible! So we left without paying anything or even talking to a manager. They lost 2 customers and ruined Olive Garden for the rest of our lives. I plan on calling the health department to do an inspection and I figured Id save as many customers the stomach pains and neglect that we had experienced as I can.

Bronx johnny Mar 28, 2011

So you've been there several times before? Get over it, you had 1 bad experience, go back and try again, i swear i hate people like you!!

• Ke
    kensie007 Jun 08, 2011

You people who complain never cease to amaze me. Seriously, the guy paid for your meal and apologized. You essentially got two free steak dinners and then still feel it necessary to go to a complaint board because he didn't "entice" you to come back???? You are an entitled piece of sh*t and it is likely they don't want you to come back. Enjoy your ungrateful miserable life and you should look into getting some therapy... Seriously.

• Ji
    Jim smith1023 Sep 08, 2011

I went out to eat with my wife for her birthday. After waiting an hour and a half we were seated and waited another 20 minutes just for our salad and bread. My wife and I both ordered the Steak gorgonzola medium rare. When it came out the beef smelled spoiled. I knew something was wrong and after digging through the food more, I found a little sticker in it that said "Use by Monday". It was thursday night. I asked to speak to the manager. He came out with a pink shirt on smiling away. After I told him he didn't look surprised and the only thing he said was, "Can I offer you a giftcard?". I said we were leaving and he stood there and watched us go without even trying to stop us. Worst place to eat ever.

• He
    heath2011 Sep 08, 2011

he stood there and watched you leave...what did you wnt him to do? Offer you money? I find it hard to believe that a sticker was left in the steak and why would you go digging around in the steak anyway

• Am
    ambiekay Sep 08, 2011

i agree stickedr in the steak? Gorganzola is what smells spoiled

• JuliePooh51265 Sep 08, 2011

Isn't Gorganzola one of those very pungent cheeses? That's probably what the smell was. I wouldn't even know if there was a sticker in the steak unless I took a bite out of it. I'm surprised the Manager didn't say "oh, that's just the cheese"

• Vc
    VCK41 Oct 27, 2011

Receiving 2-3 spam advertisements daily from Olive Garden. This company doesn't care about their customer's privacy. On top of that, they constantly violate the spam laws. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who breaks the law is a criminal! I will not do business with criminals! By the time I'm finished with Olive Garden, the whole country is going to know what a bunch of jerks all of these people are. On top of everything, I've never seen a clean restroom in any Olive Garden. As far as general cleaniness for the entire Olive Garden chain, I would rate the about a THREE! I'm taking them to court!

• Th
    TheItalian Feb 12, 2012

Olive Gardens food is mediocre and given the way the servers are treated by management there, im sure the prob will get fired eventually. Best bet is to complain to corporate and you'll prob receive a nice gift card for a free meal and better service. Also mention upon arrival that last time you were there, you have received bad service and they will make sure you get the 4 star treatment. Good Luck

• Go
    golfingmorris Apr 17, 2013

Just had lunch at the Olive Garden, will never eat there again. I ordered the beef with pasta, and mushrooms. I received, four slices of mushrooms, 7 small piecers of beef, and a lot of pasta. We arrived at 10 to 12, had to wait 10 minutes for the tables to be cleared.
    Service was very, very slow. My Daughter, and I spent over an hour, and a half for lunch. Not many people eating at this time. Like I say, this was my last trip to the Olive Garden. What you should do is, send your people to the Elephant bar to see how a business should be run.

• Nc
    N contreras Apr 11, 2014

I would like to report that Olive Garden located at 1710 Old Fort PArkway, Murfreesboro TN 37129 has illegal immigrants working there. I know for a fact there is a Mexican employee there working as a server and sometimes as a bartender that goes by the name of (Alex Rodriguez, Alex Torres or Alejandro Rodriguez) and he does not have a valid working permit to be able to work in the United Sates. He is using someone else's Social Insurance and he also uses a false alcohol permit when he operates as a bartender. When he works as a bartender he offers other services to customers for an extra charge and steals coupons to sell/use for his own benefits. It's a disgrace knowing that Olive Garden is a prestige American Restaurant and knowing that hires people that have no permit to work in the country and are stealing the jobs of many other legal Americans (Citizens and Residents).

christina marcoux Nov 30, 2015

11/28/15. My husband and I went to OG in Attleboro ma. we both ordered Steak Gargonzola, this dish is one WE HAVE OFTEN, MANY TIMES THERE. THIS TIME THE FOOD WAS VERY BLAND AS THE SAUCE WAS MORE OF A WHITE SAUCE THAN THE USUAL CHEESE FLAVORED SAUCE THAT COMES WITH IT. THERE WERE NO SUN . TOMATOES THAT IT SUPPOSE TO HAVE IN IT. WHEN WE SPOKE TO THE WAITRESS SHE DID NOTHING BUT SAY SHE WAS SORRY. SINCE THE ORIENTAL MANAGER THAT WAS THERE IN THE PAST HAS LEFT THE SERVICE AND FOOD QUALITY OF FOOD HAS DROPPED. DISAPOINTED CUSTOMERS
    This use to be one of our favorite place to go eat.
    [email protected]
    Leo and Christina Marcoux

MaryJean DRdul Aug 18, 2018

I took my girlfriend for a special dinner after a doctor visit.It was a month ago at the place on Transit Rd in Amherst. I wrote back to them the next day, but it didnt do be any good. We had new waiter how told us, he had just came back football practice as he was very tired. We have gone many times, but he push us for fast service. He was taking our salads away, when we werent finish He got annoyed if we asked for more bread sticks .when the meal, was served, he said I surpose when need extra cheese .We asked for two containers, but he gaves us one Never asked us if wewould like coffee and never asked about dessert He asked, if we were paying by cash.but he did say thank you at the end. I took her thee, becauseit was easy for her to get in, We willgo backagain, but if see him, we will ask for another person My name is Mary Jean Drdul 317 Grover Cleveland Hwy Amherst N Y 14226 716 836 0686 [email protected] Thank you for reading this note

• Sm
    smithkate1987 Aug 20, 2018

She is a very rude server . I had made a mistake and forgot to order something and when i called her back over she had an atittude then took forever to bring it.

• Fr
    Franv35 Aug 20, 2018

On February 17th, 2018 we were dining at the Olive Garden 11333 Abercorn St. Savannah, Ga. In my food I found a bug. I brought it the waiters attention. He apologized. I didn't order another dinner. Just wanted to bring this to your attention.no manager came over. I was very disappointed. Pictures enclosed.

• Tb
    T bell66 Aug 20, 2018

Manager on floor walking around with 20oz Mtn Dew and talking to people at Tables.

• Qu
    quei Aug 20, 2018

I am having problem with my kitchen manager at wake forest and I cant lose my job. He is not only rude to the boy staff but inappropriate with the girls who work their, I don't think that just because you are a manager you should be able to act like that to people.

• Ph
    Phyllis King Aug 20, 2018

Went to Olive Garden on Merritt Island, Florida with my family... The smell of the carpet smell sourer... I couldn't enjoy my food. Please have shampoo or change it out or something ... Thank you

• Mo
    Monica Ogletree Aug 21, 2018

I made a 8pm reservation for my daughter's graduation dinner, only for management to tell us 2 hours later that although my name was on the list that they didn't actually do reservations! Prior to finally be told these facts we were lied to and strung along by 3 different employees. Why except a name and time to only be ignored? Pathetic!!!

Macydavis14 Aug 21, 2018

I grew up going to Olive Garden with my grandparents. As with so many people they were creatures of habit. Cannelloni for the meal and Black Tie mousse Cake for dessert. I have not seen cannelloni on the menu now for years and wondered why? Could this ever be brought back? Would love to share this meal one more time with my nanny.

Joseph N Aug 21, 2018

We dined in at their restaurant and had an order to go which was the fettucini alfredo. Went to go eat some as a snack and there was very little sauce to where it actually tasted dry. Our dinner was great . And never had an issue getting anything to go . The server was great and as usual this place is quite busy.

Karina Fadeeva Aug 21, 2018

after working for olive garden i haven't get my w2 form for tax return!

• Le
    Lee Jonathen Aug 21, 2018

I visited April 23 2018. I asked hostess a question about the menu . Instead of getting service she insulted my intelligence. I wanted to know what was the difference in price between lunch and dinner, not if i can add. Very rude. Not much help answering my question. If she do not like her job working with people than she should seek else where.

• Or
    Orlando Alvarez Aug 28, 2018

Restaurant #7102002 host Chris very unprofessional restaurant empty made me wait to be seated. Charnellis is a disaster. Salad had little amount of dressing but she came with more. She was slow. She never offered mor beverage. No Parmesan for the pasta. My wife and I had to eat from the same plate because she forgot to bring the other plate.

• Me
    Meagan Moore Aug 29, 2018

Thanks to olive garden my 16th Birthday is ruined. Since when do you stop taking reservations and why do you hire people who don't communicate with their workers to find out what's going on. Thanks for running my 16th Birthday. I don't think I'll be back..

• Da
    DanniWayni Sep 01, 2018

The shrimp was over cooked, and the floor was dirty, also lettuce wasn't fresh, the wine was excellent I may say though but shrimp overly cooked, I was very embarrassed taken my mother there, I asked about the cleanileness the waiter was rude and act as though I shouldn't say anything

• Sy
    Syrethia Sep 01, 2018

I had a to go order on saturday december 9 2017, I ordered fettucine alfredo sauce and two boats of alfredo sauce, but when i got it home it didnt taste the same as when i usually order it and I would like my refund

• Ba
    Bad service!! Sep 01, 2018

We waited forever for our food. The soup was cold. We never got our breadsticks, waited forever for refills on the water. Just overall bad service. The waitress made us wait for refills on our soup and salad. She told us she had other customers waiting for their soup. We will not be returning.

• Mb
    mbike2003 Sep 03, 2018

8/28/2018
    Shawn Foster
    Worked the buy one take one with add chicken
    No chicken was in the bag and had to drive back to the store to get it.
    When called the togo person laughed and said add chicken.
    Had to drive 20 min back to get dinner. wasted 40 mins of the evening.

Didn't want to go here but had a gift card. Will never go back

Panthers77 Sep 10, 2018

Ordered three choice apitizer. One of them was calamari. It not only had 6 calamari but the breading was not golden brown because it was microwaved and disgusting. I can’t believe Olive Garden would want their name associated with that.

• Pu
    Purchase Sep 11, 2018

There need to be an Olive Garden on Hilton head south Carolina and one I sun city also thank you asap !!!

• Le
    leonardo cabrera Sep 18, 2018

During dinner at Olive Garden in cutler bay, Miami Fl on Sunday 08/ 28/17. One of the servers named kristaly approach my table said hello and started conversation that interrupted and ruined our meal. She was not even our waiter our waiter name was Luis.

• Un
    Unhappy365 Sep 18, 2018

Ordered soup/salad, chicken parm meal and chicken/shrimp pasta. Soup had no knocci in it. And the chicken parm was really crispy over done. Pasta barely any sauce or flavor. Which everything is always yummy. Pretty disappointed with the food this visit.

Bryan Luke Sep 18, 2018

I waited 3hrs looking into my pc and has soon has it hit 2pm i click fast and still didnt win very disapointed if u click it fast you shouldnt wait in the waitinf room like come on guys not fair

Summer harris Sep 18, 2018

I have sent yall 3 complaints and no one has answered me at all ans iam not happy i want my money back or put it back on my gift card i had an Egift card of 60.00 and i used it for the dinner we had a while.ago and now yall will not give it back cause we had poor service and bad food sorry i am upset over all this

• Ba
    Bao TranQuoc Sep 18, 2018

Hi My name is Christopher Tran. I order the Pasta Pass Card order#24450. I was declined by credit card and was told to update. And after update it shows "Please fix and verify field mark in red". I didn't see any field mark in red.

Also Janice order number #12531 similar situation.

my contact number (702)465-4957

• Al
    Aliyah P Sep 18, 2018

Went to orange, CT location 9/12/18 around 7:00pm with my family and I ordered soup & salad. When I received my soup it had a roach in it. Went in the front to get a manager all he had to say was "I'll get it of the table for you" no apology or anything. That's highly disgusting and the way the manager was so calm i can tell it happens often

• Gi
    Gindy Sep 19, 2018

Me and my family came for a good dinner and it was awful first off young kids just hanging out in front of resteraunt on phones being loud food was nasty and when I went to the bathroom it was just as nasty as the food very unsatisfied with the service and food corporate needs to address the situation

Patrick8177 Sep 19, 2018

For how much everything cost to eat here your salads are dry. Not enough salad dressing for each salad. Would like to see more salad dressing for each salad

• St
    Stephanie Ann Sep 19, 2018

The pasta served was untasty as the sauce didn't meet standards of other olive gardens. The chicken was dry and was overall disappointed with the food.

• Ep
    EPLSoccer Oct 02, 2018

It's not a complaint, I really enjoyed it, I was there on Sept 21 2018, with my Fiance for, and our servicer told us that Olive Garden isn't going to be making that dish anymore, please don't take it away, Keep it, Thank You Donna Morris

• Re
    Red1972 Oct 21, 2018

The air vents we were sitting next to are disgusting. There is a bad odor too.

KatieNash Oct 21, 2018

We came in to the restaurant and all the hosted acted like busy did not say welcome or how many... we sat there and waited, we thought maybe they are really busy during lunch ... then another couple came in, they look up and ask how many... I do not like the way those hosted treat us...

Susan Hodges Oct 21, 2018

I have explained this now four times! Just call me n I will explain it. Got no responses each time...manager did give us $20 gift card which truthfully is an insult. Our meal was more than that...I did not check amount before we left or I would not agreed with that at all! Call me 334-790-9485 Susan hodges

• Ne
    Neal Nevells Oct 22, 2018

On June 19th 2017, I went to the Olive Garden in Holly Springs to get food only to find out that they didn't have any tomatoes for their salads. Also, when I got the food, it was cold.

• Ki
    Kirsgag Oct 23, 2018

Food was great but the service wasn't. Our waitress didn't come back once to check on us. We had to find her to ask for more salad which she brought without salad dressing. While waiting for our check she finally comes back and asks if we want bread sticks. Horrible experience which resulted in no tip.

Shanej Oct 23, 2018

Came to enjoy stuffed mushrooms. Sold out

Brianna rose Nov 04, 2018

He always give customers bad looks like we did something wrong i am just not comfortable with him there always giving people bad looks

• Er
    Eryana Sangel Nov 11, 2018

Husband and I walk into a full Olive Garden, as normal we asked for the wait and told him a name, the server behind the desks asks my husband if he wants a high chair. (He's 20 years old and we obviously don't have kids.) meant it as a lighthearted joke but rude and degrading.

• Jc
    Jcruz12 Nov 12, 2018

Waitress was very rude the entire time and when we asked for our second serving we received half a serving

• Du
    Duble SS Nov 12, 2018

It was so cold in the restaurant everyone was shivering. I asked the manager to turn the air up because everyone was wearing a coat. He said ok and never did.

SarahG3 Nov 12, 2018

My husband and I ate at the one in canton ohio on January 10, 2017. 3-4 hours later we both have fever, severe diarrhea, and severe vomiting. I will be contacting the local health department. This has happened multiple times at this location to people I know.

• Jt
    JT Quinter Nov 13, 2018

Look at their pattern of firing older workers and replacing with younger. Look at all of the Age and Race lawsuits they've had at Darden Restaurants !!!

Shreya Vaje Nov 13, 2018

Your place here in new york times square just sucks. They thing i am a beggar waiting for their free salad and breadsticks. They upfrontly told me and my friends that i need to order entree or i wont get the free salad. I mean wtf was that? They didnt know how to talk to their customers. The lady manager is a big time idiot.

Susan Word Nov 13, 2018

You are an Italian restaurant.
    You have Chicken Caesar Salad on the menu.

But you don't serve Caesar Salad

That's not only nuts but says to me "we make our salads ahead of time" "they are not fresh"

This is just WRONG

Paul Doetsch Nov 19, 2018

My wife and I eat at the Happy Valley location in Phoenix Az. Only complaint is taste of food sauce didn't have hardly any seasoning. 12-26-2015

• Da
    Daveak Dec 11, 2018

Food was not hot, sent back twice, still not very hot. Manager took back on third time. Manager removed item from bill, but did not get menu so we could reorder food. He just walked off. Bread was hot but a little hard, server got a new basket on bread.
    Server was very good, and very attentive.

jodijackson Apr 02, 2019

we ordered a chicken parm and five cheese ziti with salads extra olive and dressing
    the chick parm was not properly prepared and the ziti had hair in it. we called and complained but no remedy was concluded. We work hard for our money and when choosing to spend it we expect good service and food worth spending it on.

• Cr
    Crystal1331 May 05, 2019

My husband, daughter, & I went to the Olive Garden for dinner last night 4/26/19 in Centereach Ny. This is a normal for our family being that we love the Olive Garden and this location. After leaving we all started having an upset stomach. Now it's day two of all 3 of us with bad stomach ache and vomiting. It was definitely bad food.

• Cr
    crystal carter Jul 27, 2019

I had to wait ten minutes just to be checked in while the manager sat on his ass and act like there wasnt people waiting to be checked in he has no customer service skills what so ever

• Do
    Donald Markowitz Sep 21, 2019

I ate at olive garden last night, and really did not taste my meal because i ate a lot of salad so took my meal home. I tasted it when i got home and too be honest it tasted so Salty i could not eat. When you spend over 20 dollars on just one meal thios should not happen My Name is Don Markowitz, Live at 128 Shadalane Walk Apt D Ballwin Mo 63011.

• To
    Tony Rego Oct 19, 2019

This location is close to sports cents, young adults, wait staff relie on tips they should be able no it should be mandatory to add 18% tip on parties of 8 or more or reserve the right too. Ridiculous and why turn around is very high !!!

• Te
    Terri Dec 08, 2019

They ran out of traditional smoith sauce they gave me tomatoes paste/pizza sauce instead from gfs market it was terrible I have severe hearty burn now

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices