WoodSprings Suites

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

WoodSprings Suitesservice

On 8-7-19 We were kicked out of our room here in watford city north Dakota because my wife went down to the front desk and asked the manager if housekeeping could change our sheets and blankets the manager caught a attitude with my wife and was being very rude . All my wife asked is if we could get fresh sheets and blankets and the manger continued to be unprofessional and rude, she then told my wife say one more word and she would kick us out, my wife replied to her asking why because she asked for fresh sheets and blankets . She then told my wife to get out to get our things and leave I was at work when I got the call from my wife and I was very upset to hear we had to leave for a unnecessary reason and my wife our 1yr and 6yr old have to ride around and find us a place to stay I paid a lot of money to stay for 5 days and couldn't even get all my days I reserved.