Menu
CB Casual Apparel Hollister 400 Four Seasons Town Ctr, Greensboro, NC, 27407, US
Hollister company logo
Hollister
reviews & complaints
Hollister company logo

Hollister

400 Four Seasons Town Ctr, Greensboro, NC, 27407, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
D
1:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hollister - management & rehire of military veterans

I stopped working at the Four Seasons Mall of Greensboro to serve our country in the United States Army. My health was diminishing and I am now disabled but I wanted to do something more productive with my time, while also struggling financially. They invited me in to interview and it was finished before my interview time started, and they did not rehire me. I am a college graduate/degree holder, including prior customer service experience but they chose to go with other candidates. There was no need to retrain me because I was only store front, folding clothes. Absolutely ridiculous. I will never wish to work for this company again without an apology and recognition of my disabled veteran status. Poor management; I felt like they tried to snatch my accomplishments away. The assistant manager interviewed me but all of the managers shall be fired. This store is customer service based, and they failed to do their jobs.

Read full review of Hollister