ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Zaxby'sBad greens and hair in salad

Hi, I ate at Zaxby’s for lunch today in Forest City, North Carolina. I usually get a salad and lately every time I’ve eaten there I have to really pick through the greens. There’s a lot of brown pieces and slimy old pieces. Today was probably the fifth time it’s happened, pretty consecutively (I’m a music teacher and travel to Forest City once a week. A salad is usually my go-to).

Today I also found a dog hair in my salad and my stomach has been messed up this afternoon. I didn’t think to take a photo, I was just kinda grossed out. But they just need to be aware that their greens are going bad and whoever has dogs needs to make sure their shirts are clean before coming into work. I’d hate for someone else to have the same problems.

Comment Guidelines