5555 Camden Rd, Fayetteville, NC, 28306, US
Thu:6:30 am - 1:00 am
Fri:6:30 am - 1:00 am
Sat:6:30 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Wendy’sChili not available on 3 separate visits.

I have been to this location of Wendy's for chili on 3 separate occasions and they have not had any. The fist time was a couple of weeks ago. They told me the chili was cooking and Would be ready in 20 minutes or so. I waited 45 minutes and returned to the store. Still not ready. Left and came back 90 minutes later and still not ready and they then said they didn't know what item. I made 3 trips and still no chili. On November 1, 2020 I visited the same location and they took my order. When I got to the window to pay they said they didn't have any chili. They had not had time to make any. Asked when they would have some and they said several hours. On November 2, 2020 I visited the same location and lo and behold no chili again but would have some in several hours. This is at 7:30 p.m. This is ridiculous for a Wendy's. I asked the manager for number for corporate for complaints and she said she had no number. I think this needs to be addressed.