10 S Main St, Butte, MT, 59701, US
Fri:9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

US Bankatm machine

I tried to take out $300 on Saturday Dec 19th at about 5:04 PM from the banks ATM in Butte MT. The machine cranked, snarled and made a lot of noise, finally spit out a receipt debiting my account, but NO MONEY. Talked to a lot of nice people, but they still have not credited my account back. They say they need a court order to view the machines video. Seems like a phony story to me and I know they could not have balanced.

• Am
      Amina Simekha Mar 29, 2021

I feel you. something similar happened to me too