ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 2:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco Bellcrunchwrap combo

I ordered a Crunchwrap combo. The Crunchwrap was old and not cooked. Tasted moldy. I have eaten them before and as soon as I tasted it it left a nasty taste in my mouth. Maybe a tablespoon of meat and a lot of lettuce. Was at work so was not able to return. I also ordered a lemonade, told me the machine was down. When I got to the window there was a lemonade for the customer behind me. Bad service for you to pick and choose who gets what beverage. I really was dissatisfied with the product and service. I have eaten Taco Bell for years and have never been disappointed. I really hope this does not happen again. If so my business will go elsewhere.

Regards,