Menu
reviews & complaints
Red Lobster company logo

Red Lobster

4101 Frederick Ave, Saint Joseph, MO, 64506, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
B
10:27 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Red Lobster - Very poor service

My family and i went to Red Lobster in St Joseph Mo and recieved the worst service. Our waitress was the bartender and I honestly think she had been drinking. One of the meals we ordered wasnt even what my mother in law wanted and she ended up sending the meal back and ate nothing. The food she got tasted awful. The portions were unacceptable for the price. Our waitress /bartender never came back to see if our meal was ok. The drinks she was serving was nothing but straight alcohol. Never asked if wanted a refill on drinks. The table next to us received their meal way before we did. It was my mother in laws birthday and we told her and she came to the table and asked if I wanted my ice cream.

At this point I would never recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Desired outcome: i would like a refund for my whole meal. you can reach me at [protected] my name is Becky

Read full review of Red Lobster