ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Fri:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

McDonald’sGetting treated bad as a past employee here

They treated me horrible when I worked here I got cussed at daily by two managers Kimberly & Bradley Carter they both was taking my hours away from me, I got paid a whole week after the payday had already come and I got fired over a receipt for a bag of food Bradley Carter and another past employee made for me but I know that because she asked me why did I order a lot of food I told her I was hungry before I went on break I came back from break and Bradley Carter told me to clock out early so I clocked out and right after that I got fired because I went to the break room to get my cold McDonald’s food and I was going to proceed to walk home in transition to do that Mr Bradley snatches my bag of food and tells me twice where’s the receipt where’s the receipt I told him I threw it away both times after that he got frustrated and said I was fired I thought he was playing because this incident happened On April 1st,2022

Comment Guidelines