5100 E Linwood Blvd, Kansas City, MO, 64128, US
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Days InnI was not feeling well and simply needed a blanket

On 1/17/2020fri... Confirmation number [protected] room 108... Name chandra abner. If you review your cameras you will see that I asked management for a blanket he yells at me and tells me to get out... I was under the weather and asked again for a blanket while on the phone with customer care he yells and states im washing them and said he gave me six (untrue)... When he finally brings a blanket he yells at me and throws it in my face... At that moment I felt threatened and called the police... But when the police said that he gave me a blanket 6 of them I knew this manager was a liar and he threatened to charge more money. When I called my card there where pending charges resting on my account of 92.00 and 11.00for the blanket... I immediately left this scary place the same day less than 4 hrs of stay... The clerk gave me a false receipt stating that I stayed and checked out on sat... The room was in tact I left this horrible place that day. Stop letting this bad behavior win please contact at [protected]

• Updated by chandra101 · Jan 18, 2020

To give your money to this place is a complete disgrace...DONT DO IT