1124 Atlantic Ave, Morris, MN, 56267, US
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

McDonald's verified

the guest service head manager of the store

First off this restaurant is the worst mc Donald's I've ever been to. It's pathetic that they can never get any orders correct and the rude service is rediculous. Today however tops the list. That manager should be fired. It's unacceptable that he be so rude and such an [censored] to anyone. Someone should also really mention to him that wait times on their little clock are there to monitor their speed performance in the store. I'm sick of being told to go park in a spot so they can clear the time and pretend like they have already served the customer when they infact are now just able to take their sweet time [censored]ing around! Being asked to park when there is a line is understandable. Some orders take longer then others. When not a single other car is in drive through that is unacceptable. If they want to clear their times faster they should do their damn job better. I've been in fast food. Before little waiting parking spots were a thing. All good on the menu is able to be cooked in appropriate wait times. The timers are in fast food places for a reason! I will never go back to thisc Donalds ever again if this manager is not fired. And I will make a point to make as many reviews publicly as possible untill he is either fired or given an appropriate write up and forced to apologise as well as to stop using those parking spots as a way to pretend his employees and himself are doing their job correctly. Also he refused to refund my money. 16.21 I demand my refund as I received no food and the worst service I've ever received at any mc Donald's in my entire life. For him to speak to a pregnant woman ordering food for her children they way should be reason enough to fire him asap. His name is Brian. I made sure to verify that with his name tag. That's when he became even ruder then before.

the guest service head manager of the store