Menu
CB Casual Dining Red Lobster Across From Grand Traverse Mall 2691 N U.S. 31 S, Traverse City, MI, 49684, US
Red Lobster company logo
Red Lobster
reviews & complaints
Red Lobster company logo

Red Lobster

Across From Grand Traverse Mall 2691 N U.S. 31 S, Traverse City, MI, 49684, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
L
5:06 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Red Lobster - Rewards program

On December 28, 2023 my husband and I ate at the Red Lobster in Traverse City, Michigan and were celebrating our birthdays. We spent nearly $150 and when the waitress tried to scan the rewards from the receipt, it would not work. She then entered the receipt info by hand and we paid our check and left. Two days later, no new points showed up on my account so I tried to scan the receipt again but it would not work. I then input the info by hand.

It is now January 3, 2024 and there still is no new rewards listed on my account.

I have filled out info twice on the Red Lobster website to have someone reach out to me but as of yet, nothing.

I will be putting a review on Yelp now!

I am still hopeful of resolution of this issue, but not holding my breath.

Claimed loss: Rewards points on purchase

Desired outcome: REWARDS ASSIGNED

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Red Lobster representatives only. If you are affiliated with Red Lobster, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Red Lobster