ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Skin And Vein CenterMini-facelift / y-lift / laser / filler / scars / won't fix

I had a procedure with Dr. Segar aprox. 7 months ago. I went to him for a few reasons.
He has Doctered my whole family even my children.
It has failed miserably and aged me extensively.
I know have scars all around my ears, front, back & scalp.
I went to them approx.5/6 times since the procedure with complaints.
I asked for a certain laser, he talked me into his.
He told me my face looked 20 yrs. older than it should.
Surgery day,
1. I felt him slice my right side open when starting the Mini Facelift. I venture to say the left side is so botched I would think his asst. did it.. J.S.
2. My ear looked like it was cut off-Stitched back on. Its still awful
3. My sister had the very same procedure and she had no stitches in the front of her ears.
4. Fillers did not last more than 2 months
5. Lip filler had to be dissolved by another DR. They placed it above my lips
6. They shot steroids in my wounds w/out numbing me
7. He's extremely rough-Staff is also
8. My last visit I asked him to fix it after seeing 3 other surgeons, he refused and said, "it is fine he will put more fillers in my face 1/2 price". Wont take me back in the OR. W/out these fillers I look aged badly..
I believe they are diluting there fillers.
The laser treatment I went for was the CO2 but he talked me out of it, talked me into there laser stating it was just as good. They put so many more holes in my face.
I use to never wear makeup, Now I I am wont turn the light on while getting ready, I get ready in the dark
I never leave w/o a ton of Heavy [censored] make up on my face.
He took my beauty and made me un-natural.
He tore my face up.
I wan him to pay for what he has don.
I had a medical condition, I advised him of, he proceeded anyway and said It would heal just fine.
I get Botox for migraines, he did my eyes while I still had Botox, so now, in-between my Neurologist apt I have Messed up eyes...
Don't go to him.
He does not inform you nor is he fourth coming that he's not Licensed to do COSMETIC SURGICAL PROCEDURES...
I'm now suffering deep dark loneliness, depression, phobia of the mirror and my face.

Plz. Advise how I can make him be responsible for his mistakes.
D. V survivor who went for help to fix the damages from the DV and now I came out worse.. Costs over $7000.00

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Me
      Mehakasif Apr 29, 2022

Do you have pictures that you can share?

ADVERTISIMENT