ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:7:00 am - 3:00 am
Fri:7:00 am - 4:30 am
Sat:7:00 am - 4:30 am

Reviews and Complaints

Taco Bellordering food in the drive thru

I wanted to get breakfast on 3/29/2019 at 7:30 I drive around the building to pull up to the drive threw. Before I get there I drive past the front door there is 2 employees smoking at the front door I get around to the drive threw and I waited about 7 mins no answer. I mad at this point and pull onto the main road to head to work and I look back at the same front door and there still sitting on the ground smoking. Id like to get a good explanation.

Comment Guidelines