ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PopeyesSubstandard service / wrong chicken.

On 7/13/2021 at 6:20 pm, at store 10833 I ordered (2) two piece, spicy white meat chicken combos.
When we opened them at home, we had two chicken wings in each box. The price for both white meat combos $16.30. When ordering a white meat combo, should it not be a breast and a wing.
On 7/11/2021 at 8:50 pm after sitting in the drive-thru line for 15 minutes we reached the order screen at 9:05 pm and where told in rude manner that the store was closed. The listed closing time was 10:00 pm.
Due to these issues I don't feel confident in returning to your location.

R. Tucker

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchenservice,

my name is Yolanda Cotton I went to popeyes on 11/14/2019 at 7:41 pm and ordered a 2 piece dinner with biscuit and red beans and rice, a side of coleslaw and 2 classic chicken sandwiches, I did not receive my coleslaw, I did not receive my biscuit and they gave me spicy chicken sandwich instead of classic, I consider myself a valued popeyes customer because I love your food and go there often, but this if not the first time something like this has happened at this location and I tried calling and got no one is answering, I would really appreciate help if this situation. sincerely a loyal customer tired of making several trips to correct an order

Comment Guidelines