ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

SheetzCashier's attitude when asked for help

Yes, i was cashing out at the taneytown, Md sheetz store number #132, and the cashier asked if i needed help and i said yes that my food stamp card's info strip on the back of the card doesn't work and it needs to be put in manually. She grabbed the card from my hand and huffed in an angrily way. Then in a mean attitude says put your pin in. Then after that i said i needed a pack of cigarettes and she says "WHAT" in a rude way. Meanwhile she hasnt yet given my food stamps card back. I pay for the cigarettes. And ask for my card and she huffs and hands me my card. As she hands me my card she holds in tightly to where i had to like yank it from her hand. Then she hasn't handed me my cigarettes yet and then i have to ask for them as well and she huffs again and does the same with the cigarettes with holding them tightly and i have to yank them from her hand as well. She never gave me my receipts for using my food stamps or buying my cigarettes. And i was tired of her attitude and didnt want to have to ask her for anything and i walked out. And i wasnt able to get her name due to paying attention to my stuff and then her turning so i could't see her name tag. But she is an older white woman with short strawberry blonde hair probably around 5ft 2in maybe 115lbs. I just wanted to file a complaint about her attitude as soon as i mentioned that have to put my food stamp card in manually.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

SheetzCar wash

I have been using the car wash since sheetz went into the four-way entrance to taneytown, md (store #00132). No matter which wash I chose, they were all good. On sept. 22, 2020 I drove to taneytown (8 miles from my house) to get a car wash. I knew that the prices had been raised, no problem there. I just needed the basic wash so I chose the $9.00 wash (approval #082129). What a lousy job!! When I came out of the wash there were dried water stains on the windshield and the back window wasn't even touched. You could still see the wiper swipe and the dirt around the swipe. Very disappointing. I will not be using this car wash again. Will stay in my hometown and go to one of the car washes there.

Comment Guidelines