ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSPharmacy

I have been going to the CVS in Spencer, MA 01562 for 3 weeks. They are supposed to open at 8am. I have waited patiently several times for them to open. They are not opening close to 8 am. I have had to leave several times after waiting from 10-15 mins without my medication as I have to go to work. Several others are also waiting. This is unacceptable in all ways. Not to mention my first time there one of the technicians I assume was saying horrendous things that I ignored and if any old person or child was standing there it would have been bad. She had no idea that I was even there even though I was waiting at the register for 10 mins. I am finally complaining because today I couldn't find any employee in the store at all and it seemed no one was coming to the pharmacy at all. I again have not received my 2 prescriptions that I have attempted to get several mornings before work. Unacceptable.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Cuomo Primetime May 15, 2022

CVS wants 'certain groups' of people dead.

ADVERTISIMENT