Menu
reviews & complaints
Stop & Shop company logo

Stop & Shop

224 Elliott St, Beverly, MA, 01915, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
M
5:23 pm EDT

Stop & Shop - Service desk employee

I was in store #81 in Beverly 2 days ago, at the service desk to get some lottery tickets, and the I was not anywhere near as important as the call on the cellphone she had glued to her ear.

I did hear she is allowed to have the phone because any time the front end manager, Rosa Brazoban, speaks to regarding any issue she feels picked on and runs up to Dominique Gabriel to complain.

What kind of store is this? The inmates are running the asylum. I am a former employee and was not allowed to have water on the sales floor due to "compliance" . This store is a joke. Dominique should never be allowed to manage people. There is no morale in that store, everyone is miserable, and no one cares about the job. I cared and it got me nowhere. Too bad the rules don't apply to everyone, just the manager's pets

Desired outcome: Treat everyone like human beings, raise the morale, have happy employeesMo

Read full review of Stop & Shop