ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 2:00 am
Sat:6:30 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger KingService!!

25 mins it took me to get a #1. Totally unacceptable and a great way to lose business. There were 3 people working tonight 5/6/21 which is insane. The care line never had less than 10 people in it. It literally took 25 mins from waiting until - ordering - picking up food. The really sad thing is that the food was barely warm!!!. You all wonder why the other fast food places are rated way above this mess!! Sad thing is the doors are locked, so there is no excuse for the crappy service. I will share my comments to anyone and everyone. From Hammond and I'm sure I'm not the only one complaining. The owner should be ashamed to be honest.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Burger KingCustomer service

I placed an order at the drive thru this morning at Store#10763. After paying for my order I was asked to pull ahead behind the truck in front of me, which I did. Approximately 3 minutes later, the car behind me started blowing the horn at me and the driver began yelling at me to move. The driver then got out of her vehicle and told me to move because she was on her way to work. I told her that I was told to be in this spot by the drive thru attendant. The driver then walks back to the drive thru window and yells at the people inside that she is about to call the police. A BK employee approached my window and told me that I would have to move because the lady behind me has to get to work. I explained to the BK employee that I was also on my way to work. Her response was "well she's about to call the police because you're blocking the line and she has to get to work". I then asked the BK employee for a refund. After receiving the refund, I asked the BK employee what was the difference between her (angry customer) having to go to work and me having to get to my job. The BK employee responded that I should've moved out of her way and then got back in line. I will never visit this nor any other BK establishment again if this is the way customers are treated.

Comment Guidelines