ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dollar Treestore is empty

My name is vicki I made a complaint with the distract manager James Turnbull about the paintsville dollar tree, the shelves are empty and store is nasty, I have to drive to the next county over to shop. If dollar tree dosen't want the paintsville people money they need to shut down the store. This has been going on for months the manager sits in her office and cashiers just stand and play on their phones. I want to speak with the distract managers boss, [protected] or [protected]

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by laferty45 · Nov 09, 2019

My name is Lou Owens [protected] the paintsville store is a health hazard boxes are sitting in floor everywhere. We are elderly and afraid we might fall over them and then we will have to sue the company. The shelves are empty and the store is nasty. The manager don't seem to care and very rude. The district manager is aware of this and has been going on for months. I think someone needs to do something about this.

Respond

Dollar Treestore service

I don't know what kind of manager that runs that store it is always empty and nasty. You have to stand long lines because the manager sits in her office. This is uncalled for. This is everyday, I don't care what day you go in it's always a mess and empty. I don't know what kind of distract manager you have to let a store manger get by not stocking a store or cleaning. I will be sending pictures soon.

Comment Guidelines