126 E Miami St, Brooksville, KY, 41004, US

Reviews and Complaints

ValeroThe service from employees

My name is Randy fraley I live in Brooksville Kentucky I go to your Valero store up here all the time and still here recently I've been having a lot of trouble out of your employees and they are treating me unfairly it's discriminating their letting others do things because they're taking their friends is what they say the girl told me tonight I asked her why I could not scratch off my ticket at the other counter if it was okay and she said no there wasn't enough time and it was 10:00 and they didn't close till 11:00 and he has the money that comes in there he doesn't wear a t-shirt he's on drugs and I asked her as if I can heal with scratch them and I can't and she said because he's my buddy my sister owns the newspaper and in the next two weeks we're going to be publishing an ad on Valero because of the way that they're treating their customers it's not just me so my number is [protected] and you can call me if you don't reach me and call me and discuss this matter with me this will be edited in the newspaper also and people are going to start recording when they go in there with their cell phones cuz we want everything to be edited in paper that's being said to others the girl that you have working in their name Ricky it's the worst one she's a smart relic and she treats as soon as she comes in the door she treats you like you have no time to shop she wants to hurry you and get you out of there I'll see does is rush rush rush give you no time and I'm tired of it everybody's tired of it so most of us in this town have stopped going up there so you need to have a talk with Ricky she seems to be the problem and if you don't believe me you can drug test her that should take care of it.