1210 W Crawford St, Salina, KS, 67401, US
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Dollar Treethe way you're treated

On 06/14/19 I bought $124.00 worth of merchandise at store # 06664 Salina Kansas I started to write a check the cashier said there was no need for that its all done electronically I handed her the check she ran it thru the machine handed me the receipt and check back I looked at the check there was nothing printed on check I wrote void on check turned to leave, cashier said she needed check back I told her I wrote void on it she stated that's ok its done electronically I told her if she was for sure I could write another check if there is a problem I would pay them just call me. On 06/15/19 my front desk clerk received a call from Chris store manager 06664 Dollar tree he stated he could not believe someone would write void on a check and he wanted it taken care of now. This was Saturday morning I was extremely busy had wife call back She talked to Chris told him I was busy he insisted it be taken care of now my wife told him it would be a few hours my wife said he had a terrible Attitude.
Drove to store about 11:30 Asked to speak to Chris he greeted me I said Chris there must be some confusion about yesterday explained what happened His exact words (Don't you worry about my cashiers that's been taken care of) I replied I don't think I deserve this attitude. He said something rude I said well I better just pay this before I lose my temper. Chris said oh now you are threatening me I just laughed and said what ever. he said he was calling the police I said that's fine he picked up phone acted like he was dialing (never called police because I was no threat) I asked him if I could have the store owners # he again picked up phone called someone they must of told him to give me the # he did tell them I threatened him I laughed again. After he gave me the number I requested, he instructed me never to return. News flash to Dollar Tree This employee needs professional help.
Think about it if I was going to cheat you would I really comeback to pay you the very next day 1 phone call later. Now I would like Dollar Tree to call me to get this resolved I would love to show them how much I spent there the last 10 years. because I will Guarantee you I will not return thank you Daryl