11101 Nursery Fields Dr, Jacksonville, FL, 32256, US
Fri:8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:30 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

used car faulty

I bought a 2006 Buick Rendezvous From this dealer on Nov. 20, 2008. After about 6 hours of negotiation on price and payments. That was ok, all car dealerships are like that. They are trying to make the most money they can from any sucker who goes in there. So, I bought my vehicle and on the way home my service engine light goes on. So I call them the next day and they tell me to take it to my nearest Buick dealership and let them run the computer on it. So I pay the 80 bucks and they say nothing was wrong the battery was just low, probably just from sitting on their lot. So, I say OK. Over the course of the next week my car doesn't start 10 more times. All the while I'm calling the dealership to get the details on my warranty. No one has any answers... My salesman (Sam) even hangs up on me... So I call the Sales manager, he looks up my profile, and there is not even a complaint in my file. He says this is definitely a problem and that he'll talk to the service manager and try to get my car into the shop. By this time I am sure its my alternator. I ask is this going to be fixed free of charge, he says we'll see. My car has to be driven back down to the dealership (1.5 hours away) just for them to look at it and see if my full coverage warranty covers it. I bet it'll cost me just for them to look at it. So it's been 9 days that I've owned my car and still no answers and no warranty paperwork in the mail. They have no customer service after sale... I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

• Da
    David Wiiils Mar 06, 2012

Same problem with New Trucks, My truck was in the shop for 6 days and they repaired 1 spot with a piece of dirt in the paint. they ignored the 6 dents on the roof and say I am responsible. they make promises and then back out and say i misunderstood them. they say I should have seen them in the walk around with there salesman yet we never looked at the very top of the truck and salesman nevr sugested i do. I think they were aware of them and misled me by not requesting i inspect the entire truck, the salesman should have pointed this out. They don't have full discloser and are dishonest.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices