ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Bob's Discount Furniture — Damaged cocktail table - replacement delivery failure

I purchased a cocktail and end table set. When the cocktail table was delivered it was damaged. The...

Bob's Discount Furnitureteal 4 piece living room set

In March & April of 2019 I purchased a four piece living room set with a three piece table set, and area rug to ho with it. It's now August 9th, 2019 and the stuffing inside of my Couch, Chair, and Ottoman are all coming through the surface of each item. A technician came out about two weeks ago and agreed that it was in fact a manufacturer's defect and that I would be getting a call to resolve the matter. Never received a call so today August 9th, 2019 I called only to be told that the technician that came out noted that my furniture did not have a manufacturer's defect and if I wanted new cushions I would have to pay for them. I also purchased a warranty for every item and can't use it. Anyone who's a single parent knows how hard it is to purchase furniture but to be scammed into buying furniture that's clearly [censored] is so wrong. Not only did you [censored] me over but my kids as well. I will never buy furniture from Bob's Discount Furniture and thanks to "BOB" I have to start all over again but it won't be anytime soon because I can't afford it.

Comment Guidelines