ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Jewel-Oscoordered food for pick up @5pm and it was not ready until 6:15 pm

10/26/2019
Dolores Cotto pick up time was for 5:00pm.

Placed an order for 48 pieces of chicken to be picked up at 5:00pm for party and my order was not done until 6:08pm. When arriving at the store i was told by employee that my order was not ready. He asked that i wait, i explain to him that the pick up was at 5pm and it was 5:45pm and the order was not ready. I waited in line and still nothing by 6:00pm. My order was scheduled for pick up at 5pm for a party and i was late arriving with food because the order was ready at 6:08pm. No call was made from Jewel Employee to inform me that they were behind On my order. This s unexceptionable this is the reason i placed an order and the time of pick up. I'am requesting a refund of my purchase because i should of never had to wait for this purchase when i made the order a month ago. My food should of been ready by 5:pm as i requested it to be. Very unprofessional when a big business like this messes up something simple. AND IT WAS RAINING ALL DAY IN CHICAGO!!! Attach you will locate 2 pictures of me standing at the register waiting on my order. Picture 1 shows me waiting and it was 5:57pm the next picture shows when my order was given to me. I WANT MY REFUND BACK.

ordered food for pick up @5pm and it was not ready until 6:15 pm
ordered food for pick up @5pm and it was not ready until 6:15 pm

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Jewel-Oscodrunk/high deli clerk

Almost every time I go to the deli at this Jewels location one of the employees is serving me drunk (I could smell the alcohol from where I stood) and with dialated pupils from some kind of hard drug maybe acid. Its unsafe for both employee and customer to have a drunk and high employee serving in the deli. The name tag on the employee read Cynthia. Shes medium height with red/black hair and I'm pretty sure she has served me and plenty other customers high. A drug test would probably be best and please address this to avoid any incidents in an already accident prone deli.

Comment Guidelines