ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ulta BeautyUnauthorized credit card charges

Someone (probably at Ulta) used the information from my card to order $500 worth of perfume and cologne. I caught the purchase instantly and notified ulta to try and get them to stop the shipment to this thief. They didn't stop the shipment like they said they would, nor issue me a refund. All they had to do was contact the shippers themselves to end this. I called the shippers myself and spent two vacation days and stopped the thief from receiving the shipment. Ulta still didn't issue me a refund and said they would after they received the shipments back from the shippers. They gave me the run around and lied repeatedly and it was the worst customer service I've ever experience and I have had some terrible experiences. The company itself are the fraudsters, since they lied about everything they told me, did nothing to stop the shipment, nor did they mention or tell me to call Comenity, the bank they use. Comenity told me to always call them first. I will never buy another thing from Ulta and my advice for everyone is the same, make a wide path from that deceptive company.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Ulta — rewards program

Or should I call it Bait and Switch? I have been a loyal customer, having achieved platinum over the last few...

ADVERTISIMENT