Moe's Southwest Grill

Thu:11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Moe's Southwest Grillfood was awful. one of the servers not wearing gloves, one of them wearing a hoodie.

Visited the store before 15:00 on Saturday 02 NOV All the food in my chicken bowl was burnt, vegetables in the containers were not flesh. The place was not clean, all the tables were not leveled, all rocking.
The place looks disgusting, filthy no wonder there was no one coming to the store during our stay.
Please look into cleaning the store and improve the dress code of the employees, use of gloves, covering of hair (dreadlocks too).
I hope a health inspector will visit this store.
Will not be dining at this location anytime soon.
Mirela Jenkins

Moe's Southwest Grillservice and product

I frequent Moe's restaurant about once or twice a week. Every time I go to the Newnan store, I get very very poor service from customer service to the food. The food either has flies surrounding it or it's cold. The chips are burned and the salsa bar is either nasty or they are out of salsa. I have tried to give them multiple chances, but I have finally concluded after several tries that it's not getting better. I truly believe it's the current staff because it was a great establishment. I'm not going to waste my money at this establishment anymore.

Moe's Southwest Grillmanager christian and staff

Husband came in around 540 on 10/11/19. He said he had to repeat his order multiple times. Staff was not attentive. Even made the comment they looked like they were on something. He goes to check out and there are no chips. So he's waiting. A male staff member says what do you want. NOT sir can I help you, but what do you want. My husband responded I was just waiting for some chips man. And the guy just looked at him and said nothing. My husband then took our food and left. Came home and told me about this experience and so I called the store. Spoke to the manager Christian. Who is absolutely rude. Did not manage our conversation as a manger should. I told him why we were upset and he said I'm sorry. I said that's it? He laughed...laughed at me on the phone and said what would you like me to do?
      Completely rude and uncalled for. Should not be a manager at all. If this is how Moes goes about handling situations, this is one messed up company.
      Please reach out to this location and fix this.