ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Jared The Galleria Of JewelryPandora/jared service

I wanted to get my wife a pandora ring for valentine's day. Was disappointed that they were no longer in store. So... I ordered it online and had it shipped to the store. Ordered 2/09/21 and was supposed to pick up before valentine's. Never received any information about order so I went to the store on 2/13/21 and was told it hadn't arrived but I could purchase something else and get a refund when it arrived. So I bought something else with the intent to get a refund once item arrived. Now without any information still I called the number on the order and found out that my order was delivered to store on 2/11/21. So I had to buy other merchandise because they told me it wasn't there... And now they say I can't get a refund. Sooo disappointed with jared and the customer service that I don't think i'll be dealing with them again. I feel betrayed!

Comment Guidelines