ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:10:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Zaxby'sNo clear indication that dining in was not an option

After I started hearing the advertisements for the southwest chicken salad, I just had to try one. I live in Kingsland Georgia so I visited the Zaxby's location at 1377 King Ave.
I ordered the southwest chicken salad and a sweet tea. I took the order and turned around to see that the dining room area was closed however, there were no signs inside or outside to indicate that. I ask the person at the counter if there was dinning inside and she stated no and that I could eat my dinner outside on the patio area. I replied to her that I was not going to eat in my car or outside in nearly ninety-degree heat. I waited to see if she was going to offer a refund and nothing so I left all of the food on the counter. I told her to keep it and I left the store. I think that I am due a refund because there was no clear indication that dining in was not an option. 08/14/2021

Comment Guidelines