ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LongHorn Steakhousesteak, sides, management, waitress, overcharged on bill

We ordered two ribeye steaks during LUNCH hours which were 19.79 each. My husband and I ordered them mimed rare, with broccoli, our steaks came out SUPER rare, broccoli was raw, they took the SAME steaks and put them in the microwave, when they came back with them they were severely unevenly cooked. Most of mine was well done, and his was a mix of both. The manager came to the table, gave us our food and walked away, the waitress was the same way. Her name was Gabriela, she never once made sure things were okay, she came to the table dropped our stuff off and immediately walked away. My husband and I eat here ATLEAST once a week. We have NEVER experienced service or food quality like this one. The previous visit we had an issue with our steaks being over done, Julia (the manager) that way made us NEW, food and made sure everything was perfect before she left us to eat.

I am highly disappointed in how we were treated. My husband is in full military uniform; he retires next year after serving 22 years Active Duty.

We get our check, we have LUNCH menus, but we're charged 21.29 for the ribeyes that we're only 19.79 on the menu. They applied the military discount of 10 percent, it took off 2.13 which would make the steak the actual 19.79 that is stated on the menu.

This is unacceptable. And we will NOT be coming back to this location any time soon.

steak, sides, management, waitress, overcharged on bill
steak, sides, management, waitress, overcharged on bill

Comment Guidelines

Respond

LongHorn Steakhouse — poor service and management

To Whom It May Concern: I visited Longhorn in Hinesville, GA on Jan. 28, 2019 and was very displease with...

ADVERTISIMENT